Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tennessee

Lots of narrow, hilly back roads in Tennessee. I hadn't seen a car in about an hour at this point.

Waiting for a break in the rain on the steps of an old achool in Saltillo.

Crossing the Tennessee River.


Rushing water over the road leading into Mousetail Landing State Park on Saturday, May 1. It was too deep to ride through, but luckily someone in with a 4wd truck showed up and gave me lift. I wound up being stuck here for two days due to flooding.


Cooking in the laundry room at Mousetail Landing State Park. I split my time between here and my tent as it continued to rain almost constantly for two days.



This is the road out on Monday morning after two days of rain. A park ranger gave me a ride out of the park on a dirt access road that was also partially under water. He took me all the way into town too!


Some flooding in Linden, Where i spent two days waiting for roads to reopen before I could continue.





More flood damage in the city of Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment